Submit Guest Post / Guest Posting Rates
Advertise on our Site
Best Place to Post Blog Post
A blog is a website where articles are written and published online. People can comment or subscribe to RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds of the latest articles. If you want to advertise with twww.Wordlead.com, this is the place to do it!
Advantages of advertising with Wordlead.com:
- Wordlead is a small but growing blog that aims to include relevant and up-to-date information about your company. This means that because we’re such a competitive market, you’re sure to get results for the low cost of advertising with us!
- Because our blog network has just started, it’s easy for people to notice your ad. No other ads are competing for their attention!
- We have a large number of advertising options, including Google AdSense and unobtrusive live chat ads. You can suggest different ad styles if you wish.
- Wordlead is written in simple English so that it’s accessible to all who read us, which means more people will engage with your ad!
- Our blog has many subscribers because our content is excellent and because we regularly send out newsletters containing all the latest articles. This means that if people like one of your ads, they can easily subscribe to it, so you’ll be able to contact them again – and again.
- We are very flexible with the prices, so contact us if you can’t afford to spend much right now but want to get started. We will always find a way to make it work for both of us.
- You don’t have to commit long term! If you want to test out one post, that’s fine too! Wordlead is happy to work with you on any budget.
- You can include links in your ad! It’s up to you whether you want the link included at the top or bottom, or not all.
Guest post writing service :
Guest posts are when users who are not part of the site they are writing for write content that will then be published on their website. This is usually done in exchange for credit being given to the guest poster. Wordlead offers a service in which it will publish articles written by other established bloggers, authors, journalists or public figures to increase the number of unique profiles on its blog network.
How to make a good guest sponsored post:
Bloggers who are looking to guest post on Wordlead.com should write an article that fulfills the following criteria:
- Unique, exciting content that will not be published elsewhere
- Good grammar and spelling – We will edit your work for free, but we expect it to be well-written. There is no charge for editing!
- A brief bio about yourself which can be included at the end of your article. This is unnecessary, but if you have a popular blog or social media account, this could be an opportunity to promote yourself. You can also include your website URL and your picture
- A link back to your website – we will also write the HTML code that you need for this to happen
- A unique post with your name on the Wordlead!
- The status of skilled guest poster. This will be displayed under your profile picture in any posts that you write for us.
- An increase of your readership and subscriptions if the quality of your content is high enough!
Types of Guest Posts
1. Promoting your work – Your article will be an interview with you about what you have recently published or are publishing soon.
2. Promoting a product/service – You will publish an article talking about your work while also permitting us to write a short review for one of your products or services.
3. Discussing current events – If you’re an expert in a particular field and have published an article discussing the recent events that are happening, we may be able to post it for you and give you credit.
4. Promoting your blog – If you want us to write about what you do on your website, feel free to send us a sample of something recently published, and we will review it.
- Send your article in an email to email@example.com. or fill out the form above. This is the preferred way!
- When you contact us, make sure to include:
- The title of your article or what you want written about
- Any links that you want to be added – If you have an article you wrote yourself on your website, send us the URL with a brief description of what it is about. We will make sure to include the most important parts!
- A link back to your blog or website – Make sure you tell us where this goes in the body of your email.
- Your name and if you want it included in your byline – You can let us write whatever we want here. If you would like to publish under a pseudonym, please feel free to do so!
- A brief description of yourself – This doesn’t have to be published if you don’t want it to, but we may use this for promotional purposes.
- Pictures you would like to use – You can send us pictures that you would like to be included with your article. We will credit the photograph, but we will not write any watermarks on it for you!