Voice Search Statistics 2022-2023 ,2021-2020 & 2018-2017
More Voice Search Stats
Local and Maps Voice Search
Google Voice Search
- 20% of Google APP searches are voice searches
- 35% increase in Google voice search increase 2011-2019
- 39% of smart speaker market is Google’s
- $1.8 billion in U.S. voice-powered commerce in 2017
- 4 million Amazon Echo devices are sold during holiday shopping
- 32% of shoppers use voice for online price comparison
Voice Search Trends
- 55% USA Households will own a smart speaker by 2020
- 72% of smart speaker owners use it every day
- 3.7 times faster to speak than type
- 39% of Millennials use voice assistants on devices
Voice Search Facts
More Voice Search Facts for 2018-2019
- In 2019-2020 voice recognition market will be a $601 million industry
Voice Search Growth 2022-2023
As of 2022 Voice Search of all active users 71% would rather to use Voice Search on Google leading to just a 40.2% of all queries.
However, if you look at people under the age of 10 that percentage skyrockets to 79% Up from 50% of 2020.
Ok, so voice search volume may or may not hit 50% this year (2019-2020) but that’s only because it may be an even higher adoption rate as Google AI attempts to better serve results to voice searches on mobile devices and smart speakers. Above are some facts and stats about voice search and smart devices that should grab your attention.